Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Programs


It's now 2014. A new year calls for new ideas. We had a lot of fun last year, with stock analyzers, key code generators and chat spamming software. Now my next program I will be working on is going to be a first person game. A game, where, if you wanted to, could walk around New York. This is going to take a lot of hard work. But hopefully it wont be too hard. My program is going to be made with Blender, and programmed with python. So watch for my new program coming soon to you! Last year was fun with all of the programs I made, but, I think I got a little too carried away with Visual Basic and Notepad. This year I'll try not to get off topic and use mostly Python. Although these games will be made using python, I will be using Blender. I can't completely depend on Python for graphics, as you very well know. I have to have another software to make 3D images for my first person game.

No comments:

Post a Comment